alang@gg@pj

alang@gg@pj

takim@pokwe@pj

takim@pokwe@pj

hoho!!

hoho!!

hehe!!

hehe!!

Monday, February 8, 2010

lonely


lonely...
seriousely...i'm lonely....
y? let me keep as a secret k..
but i really hope 1 day i can find some1 hu can cheer me up...
bu it's ok...for me Allah is the only place 2 share our probs wit...
i'm kinda wondering rite now...wat is she doing??? does she really hate me this much?? i really need her in my life drrr...
who is dat gurl??? owh COME ON!! that's still a secret...and that is the main secret in this page... wtv laa...but i used 2 call her syg...and she also used to call me cyg...sina aneerde...huhu...
sometime i do feel really stupid for missing some1 who dun love me at all...
but what can i do hmm??
i cant stop this feeling...
i ony need to see her happy...that is the most important thing...find some1 who can make u happy...as if i'm d bad 1...so...go n find d gud 1...there's no big deal at all...
and..."Ya Allah...please make her wish come true and make her happy please

1 comment:

  1. I sympathize with you..yes i'm reading ur blog. I understand why u so lonely. The world have change already...u need to get know everything about what she want...u must ask her but u never ask her what she want it..i know u going to make her happy. I don't think why she does hate you? Look urself & look why u said like that *i ony need to see her happy...that is the most important thing...find some1 who can make u happy...as if i'm d bad 1...so...go n find d gud 1...there's no big deal at all...* u seem like give up. Why cant try ur best? Try communicate to her even she can understand about ur mind and other thing however u just can do it...ok? Don't think so much...ok? Everybody will cheer u!

    ReplyDelete